Monday, November 7, 2016

Movie Quest "GLBT & Gender Bending"

Lily, Qian, Xiaotong, Rico


The title
The kids are alright (by Xiaotong)

Year

2010

Important actors

Annette Bening, Julianne Moore

Summary

''The kids are alright'' is about two women married and they have two kids. When kids grow up one of their kid want to know who is his real father. Then he found his real father at the end of this movie.

Reason

I chose this movie because I think it is interesting when I look at the title. And I want to know how the title relate to gender bending. That is really new to me.



The Title

The Normal Heart (by Rico)

Year
2014 

Important actors
Mark Ruffalo, Matt Bomer

Summary

In 1980s New York, a writer (Mark Ruffalo) was mad about his friends were dead by AIDS and the government didnt do anything, so he start to fight for gays health organization. Try to publicity the truth about the AIDS.

Reason
I choose this movie because it disclose the emotion about the person who we love is getting worse than worse, day by day. So that feeling is horrible. It is a very heart touching movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment