Friday, November 4, 2016

Movie Quest " Horror"



Lina, Xiangyi, Alaa, Weicong
11/4/2016

Title:
Alien (Horror by Weicong)
Year:
1979
Important actors: Tom Skerritt, Sigourney Weaver and Veronica Cartwright
Summary:
This movie is about the crew of a spaceship found a nest of eggs in deep space. The aliens jump out from the eggs and attack the crew of a spaceship. In the end , each crew member is slain until only Ripley is left.
I chose this movie because I’m interested in American horror movie. I think this is an interesting film when I saw the trailer of this movie. So I started want to watch the second movie of Alien.




Title: The Shining ( Horror. By Alaa)
Year: 1980
Important actors: Jack Nicholson, Shelley Duvall, Danny Lioyd, and Scatman Corothers.
Summary: The movie talked about the writer he wanted to complete his novel. And then he went with his family to hotel in Colorado. The hotel every winter closed because the snow covers the hotel. One time, the weather was bad and became strong storm and they could not get out the hotel so they stayed. After that, the boy became to see the ghosts in the hotel and he told his family but they did not believe him  because child. The boy was smart and he had to communicate with the spirits. After that, the evil spirit lived in the writer's body and he became to see the souls of the dead in the hotel. And the end the writer became crazy and he wanted to kill his family.
I chose that movie because I really like horror movies, This movie was really scary also the story of the movie was very interesting. In my opinion, I do not like the movie that has any fiction events, but this movie was realistic because that I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment