Sunday, November 6, 2016

Movie Quest “Relationship”




Huiyin, Angelina, Niu, Kevin


The title:
The Graduate (By Huiyin)

Year:
1967
Important actors:
Benjamin Braddock, Mrs. Robinson and Elaine
Summary:
Benjamin graduated from college, but he was confusing in the future. When his parents gave him a party to celebrate his graduation, he was seduced by Mrs. Robinson, the wife of his father’s business partner. They were in affair. However, When Benjamin found his true love, he discovered that his lover- Elaine was the daughter of Mrs. Robinson.
Reason:
I choose this movie because I have the same problem that I am confuse in the future. After I graduate from my ESL, I will need to choose my major to learn. As the immigrant, I am not so clear the employment situation in Chicago which makes me uncertain the future. In addition, I want to know how the graduate does when he confuses in the future.



The title:
When Harry Met Sally (By Angelina)
Year:
1989
Important actors:
Harry Burns and Sally Albright
Summary:
It’s about two friends who have different opinions about men and women being just friends. Sally always gets mad when Harry tells her that she is attractive. At the end, they have become a couple.
Reason:

I chose this movie because it is a funny and romantic movie. It is also a very easy movie to watch and understand. The movie also has many nice sceneries around the New York city. In addition, I like comedy movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment