Friday, November 4, 2016

Movie Quest "Mafia, Mystery"



Lina, Xiangyi, Alaa, Weicong

11/4/2016

Title:
 The Godfather.  (Mafia, mystery by Lina)

Year:
 1972


Important actors : al pacino, Marlon Brando, Robert Duvall, and James Caan.

Summary:

The godfather is a Drama movie, based on Mario Puzo's novel. However, this movie is is all about italian-american who join a mafia, and he became violence to others.

I chose this movie because I love this kind of movies because it makes me excited to know more about it. Also, when i saw the trailer of the movie I started to read more about the movie and the actors.

Title:
 North by North by Northwest.  (Mafia, mystery. by Xiangyi)

Year:
 1959

Important actors:

Summary:
 The summary of this movie is Roger is a businessman from New York. He was involved in a  conspiracy, then he became a suspected murder. He had framed many times.


I chose this movie because when I saw the clip, I felt this movie is interesting and exciting. One of the clip is about Roger was waiting another person. The person did not come, but a plane wanted to kill Roger. Roger tibetan into the corn plant and get rescued.                   

No comments:

Post a Comment