Monday, September 19, 2016

Chinese and American Culture


      The poster was about my country and United States. The culture of the United States and China are very different. I chosen these pictures to be able to see that the two countries in festival, landmarks, diet and popular social differences.  I have been United States almost 3 years, I think I've gotten accustomed to life in the United States. Came to the United States I changed a lot after eating habits, I love to eat medium rare steak nowI never tried that before. These pictures to me means that the importance of the two countries to me. The meaning of the picture that is I want to say. I like to eat Chinese Sichuan cuisine and I also like to eat steak in the United States. I like to live a traditional Mid-Autumn festival and I also like to live a pure Thanksgiving. I like the modern Shanghai tower and I also like have a long history the bean. Love of the two countries, to learn the different culture, I think this is no conflict. In fact, these two places represents my past and future, China will always be my hometown, is the place where I struggle in the United States, the two countries are my favorite.
                                       



5 comments:

  1. In the United States,my favorite food is medium well steak,and you can try with a glass of red wine at the same time for eat the steak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which country do you prefer to live?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHICH CITY IS USA IS YOUR FAVORITE ONE??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which American festival you like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. what kind of Chinese food do you like?

    ReplyDelete