Thursday, September 22, 2016

Culture of my country.




       From my poster, you can see it shows about the Chinese culture.  It is one of the world's oldest cultures. We have the new calendar and the lunar calendar. Like every September of the year, we have the traditional Moon Festival. One year has 12 months. In China, The Chinese Zodiac is based on a twelve-year cycle, each year in that cycle related to an animal sign. These signs are the rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, sheep, monkey, rooster, dog and pig. There has been a relationship between human and the 12 zodiacal animals. It is believed that the years represented by the animals affect the characters of people in the same way. You can see what birth year you are and you belong to that animal. It is calculated according to Chinese lunar calendar. The selection and order of the animals that influence people's lives very much, it originated in the Han Dynasty. Lion Dance is popular in Chinese New Year. People love the performance. Kites day is interesting every year. China, five thousand years of history. It has three hundred Tang poems. In the lower right corner, it is Chinese poetry. Every poems has its own story. Even though I live in the United States now, but I still miss my country. I love its culture no matter where I am.

1 comment: